In 2021, we became one of the first organisations in Australia to be officially recognised as a Family Inclusive Workplace™ under the National Work + Family Standards created by Parents At Work and UNICEF Australia.
Family Friendly Workplaces strive to reduce the tension that exists between work and family by embedding and promoting policies and practices that genuinely support employees to thrive at work and at home.
Over the past five years, we’ve had an increased focus on continuing to develop a more inclusive workforce. Fostering a diverse and inclusive workplace where everyone has access to the same resources, opportunities and rewards is an important part of our commitment to valuing our people. Being a family friendly workplace is aligned to this commitment and ensures we continue to create a workplace culture that enables all employees to combine work and family responsibilities.
What makes us Family Friendly:
- We offer 15 weeks of paid parental leave and the flexibility to receive this at half pay over 30 weeks.
- Our Parental Policy is gender neutral and inclusive of all new parents
- In the tragic event of miscarriage, still birth, or a life-threatening circumstance after 20 weeks of pregnancy, we offer our employees 4 weeks paid leave for rest and recovery. In the event of early pregnancy loss, we offer 2 weeks bereavement leave.
- We have a Parents, Families & Caregivers digital hub that provides our people with a comprehensive library of external resources to support them in the planning of starting a family, pregnancy, adoption or returning to work and developing their career as a working parent.
- We fully support and have a culture of flexible working so our people can balance work and family life commitments.